Beef s.r.l. was initially started in 1993, but its real origin was in 1925.
Three generations experienced the evolution in the production, the processing, and the distribution of the meat.
In fact, Grandad opened the historic butcher's shop with his wife in 1935. In 1966 the Dad, merchant and farmer, founded "Bernardi Ravagnani s.n.c", a slaughterhouse with sectioning.
From 2000 to today the company is managed by Bernardi Carlo Alberto and Nalin Maria Grazia. Having developed itself at 360 degrees, Beef, therefore, offers an accurate and exclusive selection already acknowledged by the national market in several areas, managing to satisfy every type of demand for every type of necessity.